“While the boss is away….I will…pla….work!”
KV asked me to do a little guest blogging for her while she is away on her Staycation!
Even though she is away from the studio, I am still here keeping busy with work.
I’ve been answering some e-mails, putting together posts that will hit the blog soon (photo blogs, don’t you worry, we’re back in full-swing with those babies!), archiving and organizing KV’s work and press, and the list goes on but becomes a lot less interesting!
Here is a look of what my week without KV has been like. Sad no doubt.
Thanks for stopping by…
1. My Desk: I collect ampersands and have a couple to keep me company at the office. And those are the pens that everyone steals because I’m the only one who has “cool/good” pens on their desk. And a picture of me and my boyfriend Reece at a wedding.
2. Archiving KV’s press from past publications.
3. What I’m listening to. Elton John is one of my Top 5 favorite musicians of all time.
4. If you want to know the secret to our success over at KVP it’s Emerald Cinnamon Roasted Almonds. We’re OBSESSED. Like so much so that we have to ration them out to ourselves so we don’t eat them all at one sitting — not joking at all. And I love a good cup of English Breakfast Tea. I drink it every morning except for when I get SB’s after swimming on Wednesdays (today).
5. What I wear when my boss isn’t in the office & no one is coming in.
6. Who I miss the most right now. Foscoe is my boyfriend’s dog who I haven’t seen in 3 weeks going on 4. I’m currently reading The Art of Racing in the Rain which is about a dog, so it makes me miss that little buddy even more. (I miss Reece too)
7. Bring your baby to work day. I brought in MY Canon to photograph KV’s press.
9. What I’m eating today. Wassa crackers with hummus and tomatoes. Yummm!